SPECIAL REBROADCAST (from 10/11/2015) in loving memory of Hans Christian King who passed away peacefully on January 16, 2019 in his home at age 75. Beloved medium, author, lecturer, guide and counselor, Hans King was one of host Sheryl Sitts’ (https://www.sherylsitts.com) wise, compassionate teachers during her 2012 awakening and his 63+ years work lives on through his Spiritual Advancement Foundation (https://www.hansking.org/). This podcast includes much wisdom on topics such as:
– Great insights on parenting and the childhood desire to “fit in”
– How to develop our intuition and psychic gifts
– Why we think we are “not enough”
– The destructive power of overthinking and “mind chatter”
– How to manifest with Spirit for our Highest good, how timing weaves our heart’s desires into our life path in perfect timing
– Balancing asking for what we want with living fully in this moment
– Why we have “bad experiences” in life and how to move through them more quickly
– Adoption (both Hans and Sheryl are adopted) and how we learn from one another that we are not enough
– How we hold onto all our pain and why we choose to suffer
– How all that is “wrong” in the world is our perception
– What if everyone who’s ever been important in your life came (and went) at the perfect time?
Books mentioned include Alan Cohen’s The Dragon Doesn’t Live Here Anymore (available at https://amzn.to/2Tw8QWF) and Dr. James Allen’s As a Man Thinketh (available at https://amzn.to/2DXxUAJ). Unfortunately the special offer discussed on this episode is no longer available but may be purchased through his foundation. Thank you Mr. King for all you gave us!