don Oscar Miro-Quesada Solero (http://theheartofthehealer.org), Kamasqa Curandero, Altomisayoq Adept from Peru, Founder of The Heart of the Healer (THOTH) Shamanic Mystery School, and originator of Pachakuti Mesa Tradition cross-cultural shamanism joins host Sheryl Sitts, Holistic Practitioner & Coach (http://www.sherylsitts.com) to discuss:
- How don Oscar defines a “shaman” and distinguishes this title from others such as “curandero” or “medicine man”
- His latest book Shamanism: Personal Quests of Communion with Nature and Creation (available at https://amzn.to/3WTb6rX with a small gratuity supporting this show at no additional cost to you), latest in the Common Sentience book series by Sacred Stories Publishing
- don Oscar’s intention behind compiling and releasing this book, and how they managed to determine which stories and practitioners to include and which to exclude
- What is meant in shamanism by upper world, middle world, and lower world, and how working with those can help us in today’s modern world
- Sheryl quotes a couple of passages from the book and then asks don Oscar how he feels those of us busy in today’s modern cities and lives can begin to reconnect to nature to experience some of the wonders of the shamanic lifestyle as touched upon in this book
- What don Oscar sees unfolding at the global perspective from his involvement in the U.N. and other leadership conversations, and the importance of right timing in all of this
…all of this and much more!
Sheryl & Mario Rosales (https://www.MarioRosales.com) invest time, money and energy into this show with the intent that it help us all remember who we really are. Your financial support is deeply appreciated at https://www.JourneyOfPossibilities.com/Support. Thank you!