Nicholas E. Brink, PhD, Clinical Psychologist, Author, & Certified Ecstatic Trance Teacher (https://www.imaginalmind.net or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NEBrink) joins host Sheryl Sitts, MPA, BA, Broadcaster/Speaker, Writer & Facilitator (https://www.sherylsitts.com) to discuss:
- His publications Trance Journeys of the Hunter-Gatherers (available for purchase at https://amzn.to/3rCsS3R with a small affiliate fee paid to us in support of the show at no additional cost to you) and Ecstatic Soul Retrieval: Shamanism and Psychotherapy (available for purchase at https://amzn.to/3iQIBIp with a small affiliate fee paid to us in support of the show at no additional cost to you).
- Why did Dr. Brink begin using these postures in his psychology practice? Dr. Brink shares the work of Felicitas Goodman and her book Where the Spirits Ride the Wind
- What is ecstatic trance? How do you use it?
- How ecstatic trance can help us connect with our Spirit Guides? What are Spirit Guides and how do we work with them?
- Why did he reference coyote at the beginning of every chapter in Ecstatic Soul Retrieval?
- What are the benefits of ecstatic trance for individuals? For society? For our world?
- Dr. Brink shares the other books he has written and tells a little about the content of each, to include Nordic myths and ancestors
- Why do these trance postures work?
- How you can use the Bear Posture to reduce stress and anxiety
- Future book topics will include working with ecstatic trance to connect with spirits of places during travel, with the seven stores of the book of Genesis, and with the spirits of medicinal plants
…and much more!
Sheryl & Mario Rosales (https://www.MarioRosales.com) invest time, money and energy into this show with the intent that it help us all remember who we really are. Your financial support is deeply appreciated at https://www.JourneyOfPossibilities.com/Support. Thank you!