Lisa Tahir, LCSW, EMDR, Reiki Practitioner, Thought Coach, Author & Podcast Host (https://www.nolatherapy.com) visits with host Sheryl Sitts, MPA, BA, Broadcaster/Speaker, Writer, & Practitioner (https://www.sherylsitts.com) about:
- Her book The Chiron Effect: Healing our Core Wounds through Astrology, Empathy and Self-Forgiveness (available at https://amzn.to/2Ro0PaF with a small affiliate fee paid to us in support of this the show at no additional cost to you)
- How Lisa blends her holistic consciousness practices and therapy to more deeply assist and support her clients
- Her approach in shifting from abuse to empowerment with her clients and how she helps them reframe their situations and stories through compassion and a gentler approach
- What really inspired Lisa to write this book, and how can knowing our core wound through Chiron actually help us
- Are we predetermined to suffer certain situations in life because of our astrological charts or do we have free will to choose for ourselves?
- How can we find patience on this journey of healing and personal growth, and what makes us so impatient?
- How to work with affirmations and what to do when we feel like we are just lying to ourselves
- How to use this path to begin embodying a richer experience of pleasure and joy
- How the United States can benefit from examining our nation’s core Chiron wound and shift our behavior as citizens for the highest good of all involved
…and much more!
Sheryl & Mario Rosales (https://www.MarioRosales.com) invest time, money and energy into this show with the intent that it help us all remember who we really are. Your financial support is deeply appreciated at https://www.JourneyOfPossibilities.com/Support. Thank you!