Joy Resor, Author, Spiritual Director, Ordained Minister & Creator of Joyful Wares (https://www.JoyOnYourShoulders.com) visits with host Sheryl Sitts, MPA, BA, Broadcaster, Teacher, Writer, & Holistic Practitioner (https://www.sherylsitts.com) to discuss:
- How being closed down and silent for much of her life inspired her to participate more fully in life and finally embody the “joy” after which she was named
- The process of writing her book Go In Joy! An Alphabetical Adventure of Essays, Poems and Questions to Ignite Your Joy (available at https://amzn.to/3tvRMBv with a small affiliate fee paid to us in support of this the show at no additional cost to you) and how this helped her continue to clear painful places in her body to allow even more joy to flow through
- How her divorce served as a catalyst for her expansion and healing
- The journey through various churches and belief structures into a more expansive spiritual path
- How Joy attracted a wonderful new partner through taking better care of herself and focusing on presence in her own healing journey
- Various healing modalities that have helped her embody more joy
- Her incredible children’s books Designed to Shine! Read Aloud Rhymes for Any Size Heart https://amzn.to/3baVRog and Designed to Shine! Read Aloud Rhymes for Any Size Heart, Volume Two https://amzn.to/3hb3Zt0 illustrated by Lauren Connell (she reads a couple of selections from them on the show) and how she believes she channeled Dr. Seuss creator in writing them
- The process of being a creative channel and allowing books to write themselves through us
- How the co-creative process worked to bring them together for these beautiful books
…and much more!
Sheryl & Mario Rosales (https://www.MarioRosales.com) invest time, money and energy into creating professional broadcasts that can help you transform life from the inside out in holistic spiritual ways. We deeply appreciate your support of any amount at https://www.JourneyOfPossibilities.com/Support. Thank you!