Blake D. Bauer, Author, Speaker and Teacher with an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, traditional healing, qi gong and mindfulness meditation (https://www.unconditional-selflove.com) visits with host Sheryl Sitts, MPA, BA, Possibilities Coach & Holistic Practitioner (https://www.sherylsitts.com) about:
- How can Blake say that we were not born to suffer when there is so much suffering throughout the world, especially now? He answers this directly and candidly.
- The Pandemic as a catalyst for us to face the emotions we have spent so long avoiding, and why that is essential in order to stop suffering.
- Blake’s book You Were Not Born to Suffer (available at https://amzn.to/2OwXtjI with a small affiliate fee paid to us to support this show)
- What Blake recommends to listeners who are now facing emotions and things from their past that feel overwhelming after avoiding them for so long
- Practical techniques and strategies anyone can do to end suffering and isolation and begin the path to feeling whole, complete and lovable
- The role of the ego and how to harmonize with our egos to feel more balanced
- The pendulum that swings from bold egoic behaviors to fear and anxiety, and how to find a healthier position than either extreme: self-love and vulnerability
- How to deal with toxic people and why we keep attracting the same type of toxic personality traits after cutting ties
- How to self-soothe with breathing and why it is such a valuable skill to develop in order to reclaim our peace and power in stressful situations
- What is Blake’s definition of “success”? How might that help us?
…and much more!
Sheryl & Mario Rosales (https://www.MarioRosales.com) invest time, money and energy into creating professional broadcasts that can help you transform life from the inside out in holistic spiritual ways. We deeply appreciate your support of any amount at https://www.JourneyOfPossibilities.com/Support. Thank you!