Serge Geddington-Behrens, Ph.D., K.S.M.L., Oxford educated Trans Personal Psychotherapist, Shaman, Activist, Spiritual Educator Co-Founder of The Institute for the Study of Conscious Evolution and awarded Italian Knighthood in 2000 for his services to humanity (https://www.sergebeddington-behrens.com) talks with host Sheryl Sitts, MPA, BA, Possibilities Coach & Holistic Practitioner (https://www.sherylsitts.com) about:
- Why he wrote this book Gateways to the Soul: Inner Work for the Outer World (available at https://amzn.to/38ZllmL with a small affiliate fee paid to us to support this show) and how his privileged upbringing actually prompted him to want to learn more about the world and his place in it
- His discovery and life in Findhorn intentional community in Scotland upon graduating college and how that changed his life
- How he defines “soul” and why he feels that consciously bringing more soul into our lives will help us transform our current world
- Shadow work, and how that changes life for us publicly and privately
- Application of these principles to our current political climate in the U.S. and globally
- The role of economics on what is unfolding worldwide
- Where we can each begin to heal this individually by finding our personal myth and purpose
- HE OFFERS A FREE SESSION to anyone wanting to connect with him further
- How we can shift from our polarized perspectives into compassion for ourselves and others
- The role of COVID in our initiation
- The connection between the inner world and outer world
- Finding the courage to make the changes we need to make to live a happier life
…and much more!
Sheryl & Mario Rosales (https://www.MarioRosales.com) invest time, money and energy into creating professional broadcasts that can help you transform life from the inside out in holistic spiritual ways. We deeply appreciate your support of any amount at https://www.JourneyOfPossibilities.com/Support. Thank you!