Dr. Bonnie McLean, OMD, AP, MA, BSN, Founder of Spirit Gate Medicine (https://www.spiritgatemedicine.com) chats with Show Host & Holistic Practitioner Sheryl Sitts (https://www.SherylSitts.com) about:
- her latest publication Integrative Medicine: The Return of the Soul to Healthcare (available at https://amzn.to/2VeQcVH with a small percentage of purchase price going to support this podcast)
- Self-care for all those in roles of caregiving and healing
- Balancing Eastern and Western medicines
- The definition of “integrative medicine” and how it can benefit all us
- Has soul already returned to healthcare? Is it being brought back by us now? Do we have a role to play in this?
- How can we best practice integrative medicine and when we need to speak up for our health
- The role of insurance in mandating care vs. our choosing the best solutions for our well-being
- Self-care tips including the author’s favorite which is ironically not anything our doctors ever told us about!
- Dr. McLean shares how China is practicing integrative medicine in response to COVID-19
and much more!
Sheryl & Mario Rosales (https://www.MarioRosales.com) invest time, money and energy into creating professional broadcasts that can help you transform life from the inside out. We deeply appreciate your support of any amount at https://www.JourneyOfPossibilities.com/Support. Thank you!