Lisette Templin (https://www.openskyhealthstudio.info), Sheng Zhen Instructor and Holistic Coach talks with Holistic Spiritual Practitioner, Transformation Coach & Show Host Sheryl Sitts (https://www.SherylSitts.com) about:
– Her journey to America from Vietnam as a child and how that prepared her to bridge cultures
– How success in business has led us to develop our minds and close our hearts
– Focusing on our minds causes us to neglect the body until it becomes sick and gets our attention
– The cost of staying in our minds and closing our hearts, particularly when it comes to our children
– What was the catalyst to shift all of this for Lisette? What is it for her students and clients?
– How balance as a goal to bring awareness to new aspects of our body and heart without judgment
– The difference between traditional exercise, moving meditation (such as Tai Chi) and meditation in motion like Sheng Zhen
– What is qi (chi)? How can we feel it moving through our bodies and reconnect to ourselves in this way?
– The younger generation, particularly those in the scientific community, and how they are receiving Sheng Zhen
– The role of nutrition and how that unfolded for Lisette
– Quan Yen Meditation and true compassion
– Sheryl shares how uncomfortable she gets staying in these new higher emotions now that she’s opening up and how that leads her to reach for sugar and Lisette provides insights.
Sheryl & Mario Rosales (https://www.MarioRosales.com) invest time, money and energy into creating professional quality content every week to help you transform life from the inside out. Please show your appreciation with support in any amount at https://www.JourneyOfPossibilities.com/Support. Thank you!