You are cordially invited to join us February 25-27, 2022 in Bolivar, Texas for a weekend diving deep into our own inner landscapes supported by the waters that surround us on this peninsula. We will engage powerful indigenous wisdom and practices in preparation for allowing our best selves to shine forth throughout 2022 and beyond!
Our SEASIDE SHAMANIC INTENSIVE full weekend of ceremonies and integration continues from 5:00 PM on Friday, February 25th through 4:00 PM on February 27th and includes your accommodations in a beautiful rental home, healthy meals & snacks plus clean drinking water all weekend, and any supplies you will need to fully experience:
- Two (2) Nights of Ceremonial Journey Work with Intentions, Vibrational Sound, Breathwork, and Sacred Entheogens (Paul & Amy facilitate with full support from Mario & Sheryl)
- Creating a Sacred Geometry Meditation Garden (Amy)
- Breathwork for Daily Integration – Sheryl & Mario will share breathwork practices they have learned during their facilitator training with Dan Brule that have practical applications in our daily lives and meditation
- Body Awareness and Releasing Trauma – Amy will share how body awareness and somantics _______________________-and Sheryl will guide us in a shaking meditation, explaining how this helps individuals of all ages around the world to release trauma from war, violence, and abuse of all kinds to move forward and heal
- Creating What We Really Want Workshop – Sheryl will facilitate an interactive journaling and reflection workshop for deeper reflection and integration in your chosen topic for the weekend, introducing you to insights that will help you in other areas of your life, too!
- Astrofractals®: See Yourself in Fractal Form & Get a Reading – Mario will have an area set up where he can introduce you to yourself in fractal form and provide insights to help you use this powerful tool for meditation and deeper awareness
- Sacred Geometry Readings – Together with Amy you will intuitively choose a sacred geometry image that speaks to you at this time and she will provide interpretation as to the significance of this imagery, providing you with another tool for deeper integration
- Conscious Integration Conversations – Paul, Amy, Sheryl and Mario will all be available throughout the weekend to support you through conscious conversation to receive deeper insights and understandings as to the nature of your particular area of opportunity and expansion
- Shamanic Land Offerings – Amy reminds us of the native perspective of giving back in gratitude to the land for all she gives to us, as she leads us in a sacred land offering.
- Closing Circle – We will conclude this weekend of activities and ceremonies with a closing circle. Traditionally called “integration” time, we have renamed this in emphasis of our shared philosophy that integration BEGINS in this circle and continues in our daily lives. It takes awareness and intention to recognize the many daily habits and practices we have from this former way of being, and to choose and engage in new and more beneficial practices and habits.
- Sacred Ocean Limpias (optional) – Amy has offered to facilitate an ocean limpia (cleansing) for anyone who would desire one after the closing circle and before your journey home. Please schedule these optional activities directly with Amy.
- 1 Week Later: Individual, Confidential Phone Sessions with Paul, Amy, Sheryl or Mario scheduled at least 24 hours in advance by you
- 1 Month Later: A Sacred Wisdom Circle with the entire group via Zoom (link to be sent to email address provided upon registration)
$250 deposit (refundable until February 1) secures your space, and $700 will be due on or before February 20th. Please bring a water bottle that fully seals, a journal and pen for your reflections and insights, and anything special you may require. Attire will be very casual, loose, comfortable clothing throughout the event, and pack your bathing suit just in case the water temperature is inviting!
ADDITIONAL BONUS: Guests receive 50% discount on most services with any/all host practitioners before June 1, 2022.