Joshua Lengfelder, known as “The Comrade” to his Randonautica community (https://www.Randonautica.com), was the first to take a Randonaut trip before creating and spearheading the Randonaut movement. Today he joins host Sheryl Sitts, MPA, BA, Possibilities Coach & Holistic Practitioner (https://www.sherylsitts.com) to discuss this global phenomena, specifically:
- How this playful pastime diving into randomness has quickly rose in popularity worldwide as its launch came in synchronicity with isolation during the pandemic.
- Some of Joshua’s favorite stories of how this has changed lives for many of its participants
- How Randonauting began and how to do it, including what is meant by terms in the Randonautica app such as anomolies, attractors, blind spots, void, and why Joshua recommends Randonauting frequently and keeping a journal to note trends
- Where did Randonauting come from? Where is it going?
- Their forthcoming book with all the ins and outs of Randonautica, how to do it, why you might want to do it, and more
- How they are creating an online platform in which to correlate all of the various blogs and experiences shared on Reddit, Tiktok, and elsewhere on the Internet by avid Randonaut fans
- Why Joshua thinks this has taken off so quickly
…and much more!
Sheryl & Mario Rosales (https://www.MarioRosales.com) invest time, money and energy into creating professional broadcasts that can help you transform life from the inside out in holistic spiritual ways. We deeply appreciate your support of any amount at https://www.JourneyOfPossibilities.com/Support. Thank you!