Dr. Gabriel Felley, International Speaker (https://yintelligence.ch) and Professor of Business Information Technology at University of Applied Sciences & Arts Northwestern Switzerland (https://www.fhnw.ch) talks with host Sheryl Sitts, MPA, BA, Possibilities Coach & Holistic Practitioner (https://www.sherylsitts.com) about:
- How he became interested in the Yi Jing (I Ching) four decades ago and how it correlates perfectly with his background in theoretical physics and science
- What is the Morphic field of information and how can we access it?
- The difference between the brain and consciousness and the role of each
- How we can ask the best questions to get beneficial information from the I Ching
- How to use the I Ching to make the biggest difference in our lives
- The Universe has intentions and so do we. How can we connect these together through using the I Ching?
- I Ching is compared to dowsing. Both tools provide information but one involves the individual more.
- Quantum mechanics in our lives today and how that relates to the I Ching
- Dr. Gabriel discusses the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching as they organize into families and the importance of interpreting data properly through these to get the greatest benefit
- The significance of synchronicities and how the I Ching can help us play a more active role in creating these synchronicities in our lives
- Possibly most importantly, how we can best get started learning and using the I Ching in our lives. Since he has not yet published his book (which we hope he will soon!), he recommends reading The I Ching by Richard Wilhelm.
…and much more!
Sheryl & Mario Rosales (https://www.MarioRosales.com) invest time, money and energy into creating professional broadcasts that can help you transform life from the inside out in holistic spiritual ways. We deeply appreciate your support of any amount at https://www.JourneyOfPossibilities.com/Support. Thank you!